Sun, 2 November 2008
1. Graydancer starts by answering listener questions about rope scene etiquette and passes on a question to listeners: how do you get your oiled ropes conditioned evenly?
2. Another listener shares his awesome experience with his submissive putting to use some of the skills learned in Graydancer's "Defining Moment" class.
3. Future travel plans such as Oakland, CA, Milwaukee, Chicago, New Orleans, and more are announced.
4. Graydancer talks about Steampunk Kink as he is writing a novel with a steampunky kinky heroine. Want to help? Send your most interesting steampunky kinky picture/idea/story whatever to Graydancer within the next two weeks (email@example.com) and you can win a giftcard for any of the hotness at Clips4Sale.com (including Graydancer's own "Bondage Workshop" or Sabrina Fox's video clips site). Other steampunk resources such as the fetlife group are mentioned, and you can see Graydancer's NaNoWriMo progress for yourself .
5. Finishing out the podcast is a soliloquy on why kink is like meatloaf (the meal, not the singer)
Check out the redesigned http://www.Graydancer.com!